- An Expert in Corporate Law, Company and Securities Law
- A vital link between the company and its:
- Board of Directors
- Share Holders
- Government Authorities
- Compliance officer of the Company and In House Legal Counsel.
What Services does a CS offer? OR What is the role of a CS in the Company?
- Corporate Governance and Secretarial Services.
- Corporate Laws Advisory and Representation Services
- Financial Market Services
- Management Services
Career as a Company Secretary
- Companies with a paid up share capital of Rs 5 Crores or more and Companies that are listed in the stock exchange are compulsorily required to appoint a full time CS.
- CS is also eligible for appointment to Superior Posts in the Central Government
- Self Employed Consultant
- Package of 4-5Lakhs initially at the entry level in the profession. There is no upper limit with the growth in experience and expertise
|Foundation Level||Executive Level||Professional Level|